[Tango-A] DEADLINE REMINDER: Antipanico San Francisco 2011 Tango Festival

kendra@antipanicosf.com kendra at antipanicosf.com
Fri Jul 15 15:12:19 EDT 2011

Antipanico deadlines are approaching! 10 days remain for
pre-registration discounts, and hotel rates also expire soon (see
below). Some classes are already full so we recommend signing up now:
http://www.antipanicosf.com.

ANTIPANICO SAN FRANCISCO TANGO FESTIVAL
August 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  2011

Tango Renaissance USA presents Antipanico San Francisco 2011, a four-day
Argentine tango festival linking students and masters through
progressive instruction, artistry, music, and the celebration of our
tango culture. This all-level fête includes workshops, performances,
Q&A sessions, milongas, and practicas.

MAESTROS:
Sebastian Arce & Mariana Montes
Mariano "Chicho" Frumboli & Juana Sepulveda
Rodrigo "Joe" Corbata & Lucila Cionci
Gaston Torelli & Moira Castellano

MÚSICA:
Seth Asarnow y Su Sexteto Típico

DJ LINEUP:
Avik Basu
Adam Hoopengardner
Felipe Martinez
Mitra Martin
Mike McCarrel
Shorey Myers

ARE YOU ON THE MAP?
Registered participants are coming in from:

Hong Kong
Hamburg
Istanbul
Tokyo
Vancouver
Alaska
California
Georgia
Hawaii
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
Ohio
Oregon
Texas
Utah
Washington
....Who will be next?

Represent your region and register online by July 24 for pre-reg
discounts: http://www.antipanicosf.com/.

HOTEL DISCOUNTS:
Discounted hotel rates for Antipanico participants are available for a
limited time! We strongly suggest contacting these hotels before they
sell out or expire (some expire today):

Americania Hotel
"Renaissance" Rate until July 15
Tel: (415) 626-0200
www.americaniahotelsf.com

Carriage Inn
"Renaissance" rate until July 15
Tel: (415) 552-8600
www.carriageinnsf.com

Good Hotel
"Renaissance" rate until July 15
Tel: (415) 621-7001
www.thegoodhotel.com

Extended discounts are also available with Hotel Milano and Hayes Valley
Inn through July 20:

Hotel Milano
Special Antipanico rate until July 20
Tel: (415) 543-5885
www.hotelmilanosf.com

Hayes Valley Inn
Special Antipanico rate until July 20
Tel: (415) 431-9131
www.hayesvalleyinn.com

We also offer the fête forum on our website, as a means of searching
for hotel roommates (or other agenda items, such as dance partners,
travel buddies, etc). Visit our website to post or peruse:
http://www.antipanicosf.com/forum.html.

See you in San Francisco...

Yours,
Kendra & Michelle