[Tango-A] MISC: New Tango CD with the Alex Krebs Tango Sextet

Alex Krebs tangoberretin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 17:33:20 EDT 2011

Tangueros,
     I am pleased to announce the release of my latest Argentine Tango
CD for dancing:
The Alex Krebs Tango Sextet, "Stumptandas"
The cd contains 16 original arrangements by my sextet and me.
It features Enrique Chavez on cajon playing on "Ella Es Asi" and
flamenco great Vicente "El Cartucho" Griego singing in a traditional
canto libre flamenco style over "No te apures cara blanca" -- a
beautiful and heart-wrenching fusion of two musical worlds that share
many of the same feelings of nostalgia, love and loss.
   I hope you enjoy listening and dancing to the cd as much as we
enjoyed making it.
It is available for purchase now through iTunes, Amazon, or
www.cdbaby.com/cd/alexkrebstangosextet

Un abrazo tanguero,
Alex Krebs
www.tangoberretin.com