[Tango-A] TANGO ARGENTINO WINTER WORKSHOPS on The Great Gulf Coast with Michael Figart II from Houston, TX

Neil Liveakos neil.liveakos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 16:26:50 EST 2011

TANGO ARGENTINO WINTER WORKSHOPS on The Great Gulf Coast
with Michael Figart II from Houston, TX
The last weekend in Jan, 2011
No Experience Required. No partner required.
Fri Jan 28 - Breathe Yoga, Seville Sq, Pensacola, FL
www.breathepcola.com
Class: 7:30 - 9:00 PM / Milonga Party: 9:00 - 11:30 PM.
Alcohol free. Smoke free. No food. Dress – masks & jeans.
Sat Jan 29 - Breathe Yoga, Pensacola – Class: 1:30 - 3:00 & 3:15
- 4:45 PM
Sun Jan 30 - John’s Place, 107 Beverly Dr, Niceville, FL
Class: 1:30 - 3:00 & 3:15 to 4:45 PM / Milonga: 5:00 - 7:00 PM
Bring food to go with his keg of IPA. Dress – casual.
Classes - $10 / Milongas - $5

For Pensacola call: Neil Liveakos of the Pensacola Argentine Tango
Society (PATS) / 850.449.3838
Find PATS on FB and be a fan.  http://cgcats.art.officelive.com
neil_liveakos at yahoo.com
For Fort Walton Beach call: John Stevenson of the Emerald Coast
Tango Club, 107 Beverly Dr, Niceville, FL 32578/ 850.729.2079(h) /
850.882.9978 (w) / jdstevenson at cox.net