[Tango-A] SA: Plan Your Trip Now!

Amy and Ray amyandray at conventillodelujo.com
Sun Feb 27 12:12:11 EST 2011

Fall is coming to Buenos Aires!  It is getting cooler and the weather is
fantastic!  March, April, and May are great months to visit.  We have an
apartment in our beautiful Conventillo de Lujo waiting for you.

Please visit our website, http://www.ConventillodeLujo.com

We are located in an upscale, quiet, and secure neighborhood on the border
of Belgrano and Palermo Hollywood.   Virtually everything you need is within
convenient walking distance, i.e. numerous restaurants, lots of shopping,
and transportation (subway, bus, or, taxi).  Conventillo de Lujo is three
blocks from Cabildo Avenue between the Carranza and Olleros stops on the
D-Line of the subte.

We offer the perfect venue for the individual traveler and for small groups
up to 20 or so people. We have six bright and colorful luxury apartments
with full kitchens, comfortable living rooms, modern bathrooms, and outside
balconies.  All the apartments are equipped with individual heating and air
conditioning in the bedroom(s) and living room.  We also have a couple of
rooms with private bathrooms for the budget conscious traveler.  Breakfast
every day, housekeeping service, wireless internet, and cable TV are
included in the daily rate.

Our glass covered atrium with dining area, bar, and complete kitchen with a
fantastic barbecue is great for meeting your friends for dinner or drinks or
for your private parties.  Our spacious dance studio with wood floor is
available for your tango lessons and practice.  We can arrange private
lessons for you.  We have great instructors at Conventillo de Lujo who teach
open group lessons most days of the week.

The friendly neighborhood milonga, La Milonguita de Colegiales, is two
blocks away.  La Glorieta, the popular weekend outdoor milonga, is a
interesting walk though the shopping district or the tree lined residential
streets of Belgrano, home to numerous foreign embassies.  If you prefer you
can take the subte for two stops.   A short taxi ride will get you to
Practica X, Villa Malcom, Salon Canning, and La Viruta.

Let us help you make your trip to Buenos Aires one the best experiences of
your life!  Staying in the friendly, fun, and relaxing environment of
Conventillo de Lujo will enable you to use your valuable time effectively.
We are here to advise and assist!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Amy and Ray
Conventillo de Lujo