[Tango-A] NA-E:Tango Fantasy Festival 2011-May 24 through May 30 -Web Site being updated!

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 18:34:38 EST 2011

Dear Milongueros y Tangueras:

The Fifteenth Annual Tango Fantasy Festival on Miami Beach  is coming up on
Memorial Week, and it gives me great pleasure to formally  make the
announcement and to personally invite you to visit our Web Site which  is being
updated and is also getting a much needed "face lift".  We are  still working
on it, so please bear with us.

Learn about the fabulous line up of teachers and performers.

As a featured couple from Argentina, we have Gloria and Eduardo Arquimbau,
celebrating their 50th anniversary in Tango.  They will be honored at a
gala dinner on Saturday, May 21, given by the Argentine Association and the
Consul of Argentina will present them with a plaque.

This year we are joining in a whole week of Tango events, so if you care to
 come in early to vacation and/or participate of these Tango side events,
you are  welcome to.  Our Tango Fantasy Festival will start with  opening
milonga on Tuesday, May 24, our event ends the morning  of Memorial Day,
Monday, May 30.

Tango Fantasy Festival features exclusively Argentine  professors.  It
takes place during Memorial Weekend in Miami  Beach.  Please, make your plans
now for this spectacular event.  If  you missed it last year, this is your
opportunity to join in now.    You may print the registration form and mail in
your deposit in order to get  your "early bird" discount.

The hotel is still holding the same price for a room $125 for single or
double.  You can put in an extra person  (third or fourth) for an  additional
$10 a night per person added.  Please, make your reservations  now in order
to beat the rush.

To inquire about this Festival, get included in our e-mail list or to
obtain additional information, simply call the following numbers:

(H) 305-428-3905  or Cell- 305-905-3935  (Lydia)

Looking forward to your participation and support.

Tango Forever,

Lydia Henson