[Tango-A] SA: Great Fashion, fit, and qualtiy, at wonderful prices DEVORA M.

Deby Novitz Dnovitz at lavidacondeby.com
Sun Feb 6 12:57:08 EST 2011

Last October I started Devora M.( in addition to renting rooms in my
apartment in Buenos Aires. ) I saw a need for good quality clothes that
fit well.  If you have been to Buenos Aires, you know, that it is
impossible to find tango clothes or any clothes that are well made at
reasonable prices.  I design the clothes,  purchase the fabrics, and
have them made to my specifications.  All the clothes are easy care.
They can be washed and take little or no ironing.  I have clothes for
all sizes.  I like to say that I mix the sultry style of Buenos Aires
with the cool comfort of California, where I used to live.   I have sold
my clothes to women who come from all over the world along with the
women who live in my barrio.  They are universal.  You can wear them for
tango, to go to dinner, or just to hang out.  When I design, I think
about the woman who is going to wear them.

When you come to Buenos Aires, call me for a personal appointment.  My
cell phone is 15-6194-9613.  You can email me at info at devoram.com.  I
have a Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Devora-M/178437948836771   You can see
pictures of some of my clothes there.    If you mention this
advertisement when you call, you will get a discount on your purchase.
TANGO TOUR ORGANIZERS: Bring your tour groups and receive a discount.

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======