[Tango-A] SA: CASA LUNA >> TANGO RENTAL in the HEART of BUENOS AIRES.

Victoria Luna vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Sat Feb 5 17:48:20 EST 2011

Ah... life's little luxuries!
*  CASA LUNA, a private 3,000 sq. ft. Villa nestled in the heart of Buenos Aires.
*  In the midst of 29 of the BEST milongas in B.A., we are in Bario Montserrat.
*  Lush tropical gardens, Secluded Sun Terrace, and our own private milongas.
*  The beds are king and Queen size, Extra Firm by Simmons.
*  The bed-sheets are 600 thread count and feel just like silk; dreamy feather pillows!
*  Everyone loves the location!
*  Heat and air and Safeboxes in each room, High speed wireless Internet, Filtered Water.
*  Satellite T.V. with CNN, BLOOMBERG and BBC news, all in English.  ADT Security System.
*  Go ahead, live a little - but do book ahead so you are not disappointed.
*  Our guests love Casa Luna!  Are you your toes tapping?

Take a peek at OUR SITE:  http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com

PHOTO TOUR:   http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/photo-tour-buenos-aires-house-for-rent

REVIEWS:  http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/reviews-buenos-aires-house-for-rent