[Tango-A] SA: 8th Annual TangoIntensivo(tm) Sessions with Luciana Valle - May-June 2012 Registration Now Open, Limited Enrollment!

Brian Dunn brian.dunn.tango at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 22:13:20 EST 2011

Dear Tango Aficionados,

Give yourself (&/or your partner!) the ultimate tango gift this holiday
season - a gift that will keep on giving throughout the New Year!

For the eighth year in a row, Dance of the Heart is happy to announce, on
behalf of our esteemed partner Luciana Valle and ourselves, that
registration for the acclaimed 2012 TangoIntensivo™ sessions is now open!

IF YOU ARE...
* longing to improve your tango in a permanent & powerful way inside the
rich tango mecca of Buenos Aires...
* if you want to focus your tango training with one world-class instructor
and her carefully trained assistants for an intensive period of
instruction...
* if you want a training environment that will alternately thrill &
challenge you to reach your next level...

...THEN THIS IS FOR YOU!!!!

We are looking for a special group of dancers who want to pursue tango
mastery in a new & different way. Set aside a week or two in your life for a
true immersion in the journey of enhancing your tango experience.  You'll
work intensively on your tango, four hours a day, five days in a row, with
our TangoIntensivo™ Assistants as your partners, under the guidance of
world-class tango teacher LUCIANA VALLE, one of the most talented,
insightful & energetic tango teachers Buenos Aires has produced.

-- SEVEN YEARS, THIRTY-ONE PROGRAMS, MORE THAN THREE HUNDRED HAPPY CUSTOMERS
-- Over the past seven years, we've served up these unique training sessions
to more than three hundred students in thirty-one separate programs.

WHAT MAKES THE TangoIntensivo(tm) Sessions SO SPECIAL??

--LUCIANA VALLE--
We first started working with Luciana (a.k.a. "Hurricane Lucy") fourteen
years ago, and ever since she has been a touchstone for our study of the
tango experience. Her warm enthusiasm, long experience in the Buenos Aires
tango scene, penetrating insight into tango structure and dynamics, and deep
skill and experience at dancing both roles has brought her well-deserved
fame in the world of tango. The TangoIntensivo™ Sessions represent the
culmination of her seventeen years of explorations of the Argentine Tango
dance training experience.

--"OUR STAFF, YOUR PARTNERS"--
YOU WILL ROTATE EXCLUSIVELY AMONG OUR TRAINED STAFF, the acclaimed
TangoIntensivo™ Assistants, for the entire duration of each program. This
makes our program VERY DIFFERENT from any tango training experience you are
likely to have had already. This provides you with the opportunity to focus
on YOUR learning process, rather than navigating through the difficulties
that can often arise when your usual partner or a fellow student is also
struggling with you.

-- May/June 2012 is "Dance of the Heart Staff Training Time"!
This year, many of our talented Boulder-based Dance of the Heart staff
trainees are looking forward to furthering their own tango training by
joining us in these unique programs.  These programs also offer an excellent
opportunity to work intensively on the opposite role under Luciana's
guidance - she is a superb teacher of both roles!

This year’s upcoming dates for May-June:
Monday, May 28 – Friday, June 1, 2012:  TangoIntensivo™ “A” session (20
hours)

Monday, June 4 – Friday, June 8, 2012:  TangoIntensivo™ “C” session (20
hours)

(While we fully expect to again offer classes in the October-November 2012
timeframe, dates for those sessions have not yet been finalized.)

Tuition: US$655 per session for early registrations (slightly more for
PayPal-mediated credit card purchases).

Full information and PayPal online registration:
  http://www.danceoftheheart.com/IntensivoSessionsCurrent.htm

If these wonderful tango sessions figure in your plans for next year,
consider acting as soon as possible to avoid disappointment...and please
feel free to forward this message to any friends or interested parties, to
tempt them to accompany you!

Some things about tango dancing can only be learned “heart-to-heart” in the
arms of a really good dancer – we hope you’re able to join us next year to
refresh your own memory of just how good it can be!

See you in Buenos Aires in 2012!
The TangoIntensivo™ Team