[Tango-A] NA-E: Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month workshops with Sol & Leandro

Tango Dancers tangodancers at comcast.net
Fri Aug 26 17:48:46 EDT 2011

EL BESITO MILONGA

DATE: Saturday, September 17, 2011
TIME: 9:00pm - 12:30am Milonga

LOCATION:
Dance Time Studio of NJ
Marlton Green Shopping Center
36 West Highway Route 70 (Marlton Pike)
Second Floor Room 201
Marlton, NJ 08053-3014
(856)574-4018 or (856) 577-6145
Large parking lot with  free parking!

Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month- September 15-October 15
Tango Salon-Fall Fest
Two Pre-milonga workshops with Sol Alzamora & Leandro Cappareli
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkMscbTATiY&feature=related

Pricing for the workshops:
Until September 7, $25.00 per workshop or two for $45.00
September 7, $30.00 per workshop or two for $55.00

We would like to keep gender balance for the workshops. if you register alone we
will do our best to find a partner for you.

Pre-register for the workshops
5:30 - 6:50 PM turns, enrosques & embellishments  Level (int./adv.)

7:00 - 8:20 PM Milonga-Musicality & Traspies   Level (int.)

SPEIAL GUEST DJ: Isidoro Levinson
Milonga: $12

Drinks & Finger Foods will be offered. Recently renovated 3200 square feet of
dance space, Beautiful Floor, Great Ambiance, Fun & Friendly People

http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/16109211/36-West-Route-70-Marlton-NJ/

Warm Regards,

Vittoria Natale & Guillermo Elkouss
Argen-Tango™ Dancers-www.argentangodancers.com or www.elbesitomilonga.com

Marty Feltz
Studio DirectorDance Time of NJ
Give the Gift of Dance! Gift Certificates Available