[Tango-A] SA: INTRODUCING Special Discount for Long Term Room Rates for the NEW Peron Room!

Tango Rental BA vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Thu Aug 11 13:23:43 EDT 2011

WATCH THE VIDEO: http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/take-the-video-tour

* Check out our NEW WEBSITE and view The Villa on an actual VIDEO.
* See The New Peron Room! Now, it's even more Elegant than ever!
* CASA LUNA is a private 3,000 sq. ft., 1948 Arte' Deco Villa nestled in the
Heart of Buenos Aires.
* The wonderful GARDEN APARTMENT; wake up to a view of a stand of tropical
banana trees.
* In the midst of 29 of the BEST milongas in Buenos Aires; WALK to 10 or 12
great milongas!
* Lush Tropical Gardens, Secluded Sun Terrace, and our own Private
Danceroom.
* The beds are King and Queen size, Extra Firm by Simmons. Guest Computer.
* The Linens are 600 thread count and feel just like silk; Dreamy Feather
Pillows!
* Everyone loves the Location! We are in Barrio Montserrat, between San
Telmo & Congresso.
* Heat & Air, Safeboxes, Wireless Hi-Speed Internet, Filtered Water, and
cell phone.
* Satellite T.V. with CNN, BLOOMBERG and BBC news, all in English. ADT
Security System.
* And, we are your "personal Concierge" to Buenos Aires! THE best seats for
Milongas.
* Special Rates for the PERON ROOM for TWO Months or more.

OUR NEW SITE: http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com

THE NEW PERON ROOM: http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/evita-peron