[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango Element Baltimore Festival Begins TODAY!

Julia Schiptsova theperfectshoe at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 00:29:04 EDT 2011

Dear Friends,

We are happily reminding you that the Tango Element festival in Baltimore is
about to begin!!! Our team is anxiously awaiting you tomorrow with new
events, amazing teachers, stunning performances and so much more. Every year
we try to make it a bit different so don't think you've seen it all! :) We
are very much looking forward to seeing you!
Details: www.tangoelement.org
*
Maestros:
SEBASTIAN ARCE & MARIANA MONTES *
(Buenos Aires)
*MARIANO (CHICHO) FRUMBOLI & JUANA SEPULVEDA*
(Buenos Aires)
*AONIKEN QUIROGA & ALEJANDRA MANTIÑAN*
(Buenos Aires)
*MARTIN MALDONADO & MAURIZIO GHELLA *
(Buenos Aires)
*LUCAS MOLINA GAZCON & CECILIA PICCINNI*
(Buenos Aires).

*DJs:*
Robin THOMAS (NYC)
Avik BASU (Ann Arbor, MI)