[Tango-A] NA-E: Accommodation CAD $30 a night // 5th international tango nuevo festival de montreal

Tango Fabrika info at tangofabrika.com
Thu Apr 7 11:09:42 EDT 2011

The 5th Annual
International Tango Nuevo Festival
Montréal, Canada. May 19-23, 2011.

Montreal International Tango Nuevo Festival has announcements to our
participants.
Contents
1. Accommodations arrangements
2. Workshops- descriptions and dates
3. Flyers and posters

1. Special deals for our participants: Accommodation CAD $30 a night:
The Montreal Tango Nuevo Festival organization is arranging
accommodation for CAD $30 person/night including breakfast for the
incoming participants in the approved private homes of our local tango
dancers.
The organization pays careful attention to the selection of the houses
with pleasant ambiance and congenial hosts for our guests. Our main
goal is to ensure that all travelers have a comfortable stay and are
placed in a pleasant and safe environment. You are assured of a warm
welcome at their home. The clean and well kept dwellings, with access
to kitchen, bathroom and laundry, are conveniently located for the
Tango Festival activities.
Once you book your accommodation, the organization will forward you
the contact information of the assigned home so that you can get
acquainted to your host and know more details of the living quarter
before arrival. If any problem arises, the organization will endeavour
to assist you in finding the best housing according to your needs.
Please register for festival before booking for the accomodation as it
is essential to hava the confirmation of your presence in the Festival
beforehand.
 Please inform us of the number of people you will be coming with and
the type of accommodation you are requesting. E.g. single, couple,
family or group so that we can lodge you accordingly. Some of the
housing units have several room.

2. The description of each classes are available. Please check here!
http://www.neotangofestivalmontreal.com/schedule.php

3. If you want some flyers & poster of our festival in your tango
community, please send us e-mail!
info at tangofabrika.com
the TANGO maestros
adrian veredice y alejandra hobert buenos aires
gaston torelli y moira castellano buenos aires
serkan gokcesu y cecilia garcia istanbul / buenos aires
esteban cortez y evelyn rivera uruguay
homer y cristina ladas san francisco
adam hoopengardner y cigdem tanik new york / istanbul
bulent karabagli montréal / istanbul

our DJs
homer ladas san francisco
adam hoopengardner new york
varo boyajyan los angeles
esteban cortez uruguay
marc hussner philadelphia
tatiana balashova vancouver
vlad chernenko toronto

We are very excited to see you everyone!
Thank you!

Sincerely,

--
Tango Fabrika