[Tango-A] NA-E: WOODSTOCK TANGO HALLOWEEN MILONGA BOHEMIA w/SILVIA CERIANI!

Ilene Marder imhmedia at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 13:09:41 EDT 2010

WOODSTOCK TANGO HALLOWEEN MILONGA BOHEMIA
& PRE-MILONGA WORKSHOP WITH SILVIA CERIANI ~ OF TETE & SILVIA FAME!

SATURDAY NIGHT ~ OCTOBER 30TH ~ 7:30P-1AM @ MOUNTAIN VIEW STUDIO,
WOODSTOCK!

Cast a Spell! Dance with a mysterious stranger at Woodstock Tango's
Special Halloween Edition of Milonga Bohemia!
No tricks here, all TREATS ~ Come in costume or tantalizing tango
attire.... This will be the night to remember!!!!

7:30p-9p: SILVIA CERIANI WORKSHOP!
The wonderful SILVIA of Buenos Aires, known world-wide as half of the
famous and respected milonguero dance couple- Tete & Silvia, will
conduct a special all levels MILONGUERO STYLE workshop. Silvia has
visited Woodstock twice before, and although the beloved Tete is gone,
we are thrilled to have her back with us!!!! * SILVIA is also a
fantastic artist and we will be displaying select pieces of her artwork,
based on tango.

9p-1a: MILONGA BOHEMIA! HALLOWEEN EDITION! Holiday Buffet, Beverages
(BYOB), Prizes!
SOMETHING FOR THE BUFFET TABLE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!!
Gorgeous floor; Witches Webs, Cats Eyes, Spooky Goblins optional~
DJ Ilene La Rubia Del Norte playing exquisite tango selections plus
salsa, Latin, swing, breaks.

Workshop & Milonga - $25. ($15 holiday discount!!!)
Milonga Only - $15.
Workshop Only - $25
Student Discount for Workshop & Milonga- $15
Scholarships available!!!

Contact me for info: 845 246-1122, info at woodstocktango.com
<mailto:info%40woodstocktango.com>,
visit: www.WoodstockTango.com