[Tango-A] SA: New Website

migrom@nyc.rr.com migrom at nyc.rr.com
Wed Oct 20 09:58:34 EDT 2010

I am pleased to announce a new tango website for English speaking travelers to
Buenos Aires: www.tangoloversguide.com.

The website should be especially useful for visitors to Buenos Aires who want to
stay abreast of tango events that are generally announced on the radio or in
local newspapers.  Under the tab "News from Buenos Aires" I currently include
new milongas, closings, tango events by month, new shopping resources, and price
alerts.  The site is intended to promote my new book: Tango Lover's Guide to
Buenos Aires: Insights and Recommendations.  Independently,it was designed to
keep the information in the book as current as possible.

Feel free to add this link to relevant websites or blogs that serve the English
speaking tango community.  I can be contacted directly at "migrom at nyc.rr.com"
for questions or suggestions that would make the website as useful as possible
for travelers to BsAs

--
Migdalia Romero
www.tangoloversguide.com