[Tango-A] NA-C: TANGO in Fayetteville, AR

Elayne elayne at elaynesdance.com
Wed Oct 20 09:39:29 EDT 2010

      NOVEMBER 5-7, 2010
 All levels from Absolute Beginner to Advanced

Chas Gale, our guest instructor returning from NYC, will join me in
delighting you with the “authentic Argentine Tango” danced in the barrios
and the traditional milongas of Buenos Aires, Argentina.

 Find us on FACEBOOK at “idance nwa”

Friday, Nov 5: 7–10pm,  Clinic plus Guided Practica
Saturday, Nov 6 -  3 classes=3 hours- starting at 1pm, 2pm, & 3pm
Sunday, Nov 7 - 3 classes=3 hours- starting at 1pm, 2pm, & 3pm
Saturday night Nov 6 – 7pm-12am – Movie and Milonga
Sunday evening Nov 7 – 6pm-9pm – Practica (location TBD)
Private lessons available.

Primary location: Showcase, 4201 N. Shiloh Dr. NWA Mall in Fayetteville, AR
72703

idance® at elayne’s dance
www.elaynesdance.com     479.595.9595