[Tango-A] NA-E: (Boston) Workshops with Raul Cabral & Agape Pappas start this afternoon!

Adriana Pinto adrimp1 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 16 09:59:19 EDT 2010

Dear All,
Just a reminder that the workshops start this afternoon at 2pm at Dance Union. If you would like more details, please go to:
www.havetotango.com
Or, on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=113266465399907&ref=ts

We have a good number of dancers pre-registered for the workshops, but you can still join us and register at the door. At this point, the workshops are very well gender balanced. That can change, depending on who registers at the door.
RAUL & AGAPE ARE AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE LESSONS AS WELL. Please let me know, or talk directly to them, if you would like to schedule private lessons.
See you soon!
Adriana Pinto