[Tango-A] MISC: Help us improve our site - and you can WIN TANGO SHOES!

Hakan Binici tatco2zi at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 06:51:16 EDT 2010

Hello dear Tangueros & Tangueras!

Please help us improve our online shopping site, by spending few minutes to
participate in our customer survey!
As a complimentary gift from our store, there will be a lottery among the
participants of this survey and
one male and one female participant will win a pair of dance or wedding shoes of

their choice from our live site.

Please visit:
http://binicideri.com/alisveris/index.php?main_page=lottery
, log-in and fill out our survey.
(Please make sure you have seen the 'Customer Survey Complete' sign after you
have completed the poll)

Please also make sure to read the lottery participation rules:
http://binicideri.com/alisveris/index.php?main_page=page&id=17

We would be happy if you let your friends know of this and if you encourage them

to participate as well.
However, we would like to remind you that one person can fill-out only one
survey.
Fake identities and multiple entries will be removed from the lottery.

Thank you in advance for your participation!
Binicideri Team
http://binicideri.com