[Tango-A] SA: DVD milongueros

Judy y Jon tangomas at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 6 17:43:20 EDT 2010

JUDY & JON Y SUS AMIGOS QUE BAILEN
over an hour of pure performance featuring Judy & Jon and today's LEGENDARY MILONGUEROS - SEE THE DIFFERENCES IN STYLE OF RENOWNED MILONGUEROS
plus the opportunity to win a free trip for 2 to Buenos Aires

some testimonials:

- The video is awesome!!
- INCREDIBLE . . .
- The quality of dancing from the old timers was breathtaking, I got chills.
- I absolutely love the video!  Got it yesterday and have already looked at it twice!
- I love it. I adore it.
- Your DVD is inspirational
- I absolutely love your DVD!
- Your DVD is an important historical cultural record. No one else has done this

Click here for a Preview:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32Pn81d33RQ
to order the DVD  http://www.tangowithjudy.com/pages/pagesENG/AmigosQueBailenDVD.htm

abrazos tangueros
from your friends and Maestros Milongueros
Judy & Jon

http://www.tangowithjudy.com
http://www.dreamingtango.com

Buenos Aires phone/telefono: