[Tango-A] NA-E: Robin Thomas-Summer Tango Intensive in Asheville, NC- July 9-12, 2010

karen jaffe kjsummit at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 12:47:06 EDT 2010

NA-E:
Robin Thomas-Summer Tango Intensive  in Asheville, NC- July 9-12,
2010

Tangogypsies
presents – Robin Thomas in Asheville for a

“Summer
Tango Intensive”
July
9-12, 2010

Registration
OPEN- Contact Karen Jaffe

kjsummit at hotmail.com

828-215-1177

Here's
the schedule- I hope you can join us!- KJ

Friday,
July 9th
at
the FBFC -90 Biltmore Av- AVCL 28801
(ALL
LEVEL)
8p-
Robin's ”Milonga” class!!
9:30p-
12a- Supervised Practica- Open to the public

Saturday,
July 10th
at
the FBFC - 90 Biltmore Av, AVL, 28801
(EXPERIENCED
DANCERS ONLY)
12p-1:30p-
“Advanced Fundamentals”

1:30p-2:30p-
Supervised Practica (For adjacent class participants ONLY)
2:30p-4p-
“Friendly Ganchos”

9p-2a-
Milonga OPEN TO ALL

at
the Asheville Arts Center  311 Merrimon Av, AVL, 28801
Robin
Thomas Djs

Water,
snacks, desserts, red wine, and demonstration included

Sunday,
July 11th
at
the FBFC -90 Biltmore Av, AVL, 28801
12p-
1:30p- (ALL LEVEL)“Giros I”- designed
for close embrace and essential for social dancing
1:30p-
2:30p- Supervised Practica (For adjacent class participants
ONLY)
2:30p-
4p-(EXPERIENCED DANCERS ONLY) “Giros II” - in open,
with a dynamic embrace; including sacadas and barridas

Classes
for-(EXPERIENCED DANCERS ONLY) Must register with a partner!

Class
sizes limited to 30, for a more intense study experience. Register
early to save your space in these classes!!  I expect these
classes to fill.

Pricing–
Preregistered  by June 22
$25
one class
3
or more $22/ea

(Sat
and Sun class includes adjacent  supervised practica)

Friday
supervised practica -  $10

Sat
Milonga- $10

                      “FULL”
Pass   GREAT DEAL!
(5-
1.5 hr classes, 3- supervised practicas, Sat Milonga)
$120/pp

—————————————————————————
preregistered
 Students- $15/class
(Sat
and Sun class includes adjacent  supervised practica)

“FULL”-$80

Fri
S. Practica- $8, Sat Milonga - $8

Karen Jaffe    www.tangogypsies.com

(828)-215-1177

Live fully,... Love freely,... Laugh out loud!

Dance like no one is watching.....