[Tango-A] MISC: TANGO BY THE SEA IN MEXICO, JANUARY 2011

christina johnson kikibri at earthlink.net
Wed May 19 23:06:46 EDT 2010

    TANGO BY THE SEA: JAN 3-11, 2011

    This exotic tango vacation takes place in MEXICO near Puerto Vallarta,
in the fishing village of San Francisco. Lodging, classes and some milongas
will be  Costa Azul Eco-resort. The Nayarit Coast  has everything you need
for a tropical get away: the weather is perfect in January, hammocks hang
near the coconut trees, beckoning you for a nap, the beach is yards away
from the restaurant and our dance classes; kayaking, horseback riding,
surfing, and snorkeling are everyday options.
This year, MAXI GLUZMAN and HSUEH-TZE LEE will be our wonderful teachers.
Classes will be for experienced dancers with a few all level classes.
Watch whales and dolphins play as you sip your Margarita on the veranda. You
might escort baby sea turtles to the ocean!
Our dance floor is only yards from the ocean. Our beach is private and
beautiful.
This year, I have arranged vans, included with the trip price, for airport
pickup and for optional trip during the week to visit Puerto Vallarta.

 Note: These exotic tango vacations are for those who love to travel, to
explore new cultures, and to dance tango. They are for people who love new
experiences of food and drink, who like dancing with new people, and who
appreciate having fun activities (other than tango) to make the most of the
locales.
If you feel you must dance tango all day, don't like to change partners,
must have TV and phone in your room,  or you think you would have an anxiety
attack if you saw an iguana on your way to breakfast, then this trip is not
for you.

I hope this gorgeous, and relaxing vacation will be for you!

Now, here's what to see:
Websites:
Click here: http://www.beyondtango.net/beyondtango.net/Tango_By_the_Sea.html
and then click subjects at the top to see registration, teachers,schedule.

Costa Azul website at: www.costaazul.com.

Mar Plata at: www.marplata.com.mx/

More about San Francisco at: http://www.sanpancho-sanfrancisco.com/

Information:
Call Christina Johnson   at (601) 442-5355 or (601) 807-8450
Write Christina at: beyondtango at earthlink.net