[Tango-A] NA-E:Tango Fantasy Festival in Miami Beach- what it entails-Still time to join!!

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Tue May 11 10:54:10 EDT 2010

Hola  Milongueros y Tangueras:

Yes, still time to join!!  There are several ways to attend the  Festival,
it all depends how much time you want to spend there.  You can  purchase the
whole package for an intensive course in Argentine Tango.   That gets you
in to all the classes and to all the milongas (6).  The  classes start at
9:00 AM with Yoga and at 10 AM every day there are 6 hours a  day of intensive
training with the best "maestros" out of Argentina  and also our local AT
couple:  Pablo and Alicia...  Two classes  in the morning in each classroom in
three levels of teaching, and two  classes in the afternoon with a lunch
break in between.  G&G will  be in a another classroom.  Please visit the web
site for the schedule  has been posted with more information,
_www.tangofantasy.com_ (http://www.tangofantasy.com/) .

The milongas start every night at 10:00 PM.  Wednesday, May 26 is the
opening milonga and presentation of all teachers.  The milongas are a
combination of live orchestra (Miguel Arrabal Quartet) and DJ music.

You can also just show up and take any class or classes.  As posted in  the
web site there are "daily prices" which can include the milonga or not; the
 prices for individual classes are there too.  None of this needs to be
purchase ahead of time.  You can do "a-la-carte" classes, any which way you
desire.

The ticket for the show is the only thing that you might purchase ahead of
time, especially if it is more than one or two people, but then again it is
not  necessary, as you can do it at the reception desk the day we open.
The  dinner show tickets are $85 for the people that do not purchase the "full
 package".  For the participants wit of"full package" the dinner show  is
an additional $50.  The seats without the dinner are $45 and $35  depending
on the seat's distance to the stage as it is in a theater.

The "full package" for classes and milongas is now $575 unless you have an
AD from "Reportango" magazine or other, in which case it would be $499
(early bird).  If you decide to do the whole thing (full package) then I  need
to receive your registration form with payment before the Festival  starts.
You can print the registration form out of the first page of the  Web Site.

There are incentives and discounts for groups of 6 more.  If  interested,
please inquire.

I hope this has been helpful to you.  Let me know if I can answer any
other questions.

Tango Forever,

Lydia Henson
(305) 275-2802  or cell (305)  905-3935