[Tango-A] Benefit for blind tango dancing children

battbop@aol.com battbop at aol.com
Mon May 10 12:52:22 EDT 2010

COME OPEN YOUR HEARTS AND OPEN YOUR WALLETS. HELP THOSE DANCE WHO CANNOT SEE!
A FREE benefit for The Shimmy Club, Inc; an organization that teaches blind children to dance tango. Sponsored by the "I Wanna Be Batt Johnson" Facebook group. We are accepting (twisting your arm..HARD) for TAX DEDUCTIBLE contributions. Friday JUNE 11th @ Dardo Galletto Studios 151 W. 46th 11th FL. BYOB, BYOCB (Bring your own check book) Light refreshments, loud laughter.
Performances by some of Greece, NY, Russia and Argentina’s most stellar:
Maria Jose Sosa and Hernam Brisuela – Tango
Franklin Ayala and Maranda Folmer – Salsa
Diego Blanco and Ana Padron – Tango
Andrianna Kourdi and Tobi Kretschmer – International Ballroom
Maria Olivera and Gustavo Benzecry Saba – Tango
Evan Griffith and surprise partner – Tango
Tatiana Keegan and Werner Figar – International Latin