[Tango-A] NA-W: 4TH OF JULY PHOENIX TANGO RETREAT

Nerissa neris11 at cox.net
Mon May 10 12:44:11 EDT 2010

The Phoenix Tango Retreat
Date : July 2~4, 2010
Where : The historic 5-STAR Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa

Hurry, rooms are going fast, special hotel rates guaranteed till
May 29th, after which rates are subject to availabilty !

Built in 1929, the Biltmore is a beautiful sanctuary where one can relax and
enjoy luxury amenities like 8 sparkling swimming pools,
full-service spa, fitness center, lush gardens and timeless architecture
inspired by the iconic consulting architect Frank Lloyd Wright. Several
award-winning restaurants are on-site and free shuttle service to the nearby
Biltmore Fashion Park makes access to more casual or upscale dining and
shopping very convenient.

Very affordable rates for our milonguero Tango workshops, intimate
traditional milongas and an elegant Gran Milonga at the fabulous Gold Room.
The entire ceiling of this Art Deco inspired room is burnished in 18-karat
gold leaf, features glass-paned doors and windows all along one side leading
to a garden. Mirrors and artistic tapestries adorn the other wall, sconces
provide cozy illumination. Truly a special, gorgeous room to dance tango in.

Recent visitor Shahrukh Merchant, a professional tango dj,founder of the
Boston Tango Society and Bs.Aires resident, had this to say about the
Phoenix Tango Community:

" You were both great hosts, and you have a very nice Tango community in
Phoenix, warm,
welcoming and down to earth, and was pleasantly surprised at the level
of dancing and the use of close embrace. I would certainly recommend
Phoenix as a nice stop for visiting tangueros or teachers!"

We hope you join us and  find what you've been missing lately : a more
intimate, connected Tango experience in a beautiful atmosphere.

For pictures and more information , please visit our website :
www.phoenixtangoretreat.com