[Tango-A] NA-W: Sausalito Milonga with Live Music by Tangonero this Saturday March 20th, 2010 !

info@tangoclasses.com info at tangoclasses.com
Wed Mar 17 16:54:06 EDT 2010

SAUSALITO MILONGA SATURDAY MARCH 20th

with LIVE MUSIC by TANGONERO

plus TWO WORKSHOPS by Gustavo and Jesica Hornos

Dear Tangueros y Tangueras,

Come, see your friends or make new ones and enjoy a night of tango
dancing with live music !
We will provide great drinks, tasty food appetizers, tables with candles
and roses, the very best hardwood floors of the bay and plenty of free
parking. We play the music as they do traditionally in Argentina with
"tandas" and "cortinas".

Schedule Saturday March 20th:

6pm - 7:30pm Beginners Workshop on "The Linear & Spiral Cross: The Art
of leading and following this very popular movement in tango (la cruzada
in Spanish)" : Taught by Gustavo & Jesica Hornos.

7:30pm - 9pm Intermediate/Advanced Workshop on "Reversed Volcadas and a
Combination of Barridas and Colgadas": Taught by Gustavo & Jesica
Hornos.

9pm - 12am Milonga, LIVE MUSIC by TANGONERO !
During the breaks DJ Gustavo Hornos will delight us with a great
selection of the best tango music from Argentina.

Where:
Stage Dor Studio
10 Liberty Ship Way, Suite # 340
Sausalito, CA 94965

Price:
$20 one workshop or $30 with milonga
$35 two workshops or $45 with milonga
$15 milonga only

We look forward to see you all on the dance floor soon !

Warm Regards,
Gustavo and Jesica Hornos
info at tangoclasses.com
http://www.TangoClasses.com