[Tango-A] NA-C: Tango workshops in Fond du lac, WI

JuliaBarrington@aol.com JuliaBarrington at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 10:19:47 EST 2010

Hello dancers and friends,
        We will be back in Fond du  lac this Saturday!  We will have two
workshops, Argentine tango from 4 to  5:30pm, and milonga from 5:30 to 7pm.
>From 7pm to 8:30pm, Todd will play  tandas of tango, milonga and vals.  From
8:30 to 10pm, there will be a  ballroom dance with swing, waltz, cha cha,
salsa, etc.

Hope to see you there!  Here is a link to the facebook posting from  Julie
Wilson, the studio owner of 'Shut Up and Dance.'
_http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=391077343331&ref=mf_
(http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=391077343331&ref=mf)

All our best to you and yours,
Todd and Julia