[Tango-A] SA: Room for rent in BA

spanishtoday spanishtoday at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 03:55:11 EDT 2010

Dear tangueros: I am s Spanish teacher and I rent a room in my apt.It is located in the center of Buenos Aires. San Luis and Azcuénaga St.(Cordoba Ave 2400)
Near the subway D (Facultad de Medicina Station) and line B (Pasteur Station). A lot of bus lines. Walking distance to milongas, banks, shops.
1 bedroom, very luminous, fully furnitured.
Private bathroom. Wi Fi.TV cable in the room
Ceiling fan and air conditioning
Weekly cleaning service
Shared kitchen with microwave oven and refrigerator
There are three cats and a dog in the house
1 week U$S 160
2 weeks U$S 280
3 weeks U$S 330
1 month U$S 400
Immersion program: Spanish lessons + accommodation
10 hours a week: 2 hours a day + accommodation
1 week = U$S 310
2 week = U$S 520
3 week = U$S 740
4 week = U$S 960