[Tango-A] NA-C: QuinTango in Ripon, Wisconsin, 24 & 25 June

Joan Singer joan at quintango.com
Mon Jun 21 22:31:08 EDT 2010

Dear Friends,
         QuinTango will be giving two concerts at the Green Lake
Festival June 24 and 25.  Both concerts are at the Rodman Center for
the Arts on the Ripon College Campus in Ripon, WI (1 1/2 hours NW of
Milwaukee).  Thursday the 24th at 1:30 we have our family concert
(The Story of Tango - and it's free), and Friday at 8:15 we will have
a full-blown tango concert with such favorites as "'Evaristo
Carriego," "Adios Nonino," and "El Dia Que Me Quieras."
         Also on Wednesday, June 23, at noon, Joan will be
interviewed on MIdday with Stephanie Elkins on Wisconsin Public
Radio.  You can listen to WPR online at this
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103473992364&s=1106&e=001KYQ_rHUVHDcm638umCJ2kC4jAbdeZf4MXCthZOY_mY8vPLdC4WvvFt4bvTugAOxp4W4SyNEuTnTQGvSbaLvKGMvt0NEs9kxT1ZWrpgSqNW_LTGK9WjH1Zj_TxGf2Y2Nw>LINK
to hear the interview and a wonderful selection of QuinTango music.
         See you in Wisconsin, I hope!

         Joan

Joan  Singer, music director of QuinTango
812 W. Braddock Rd.
Alexandria VA 22302
voicemail: 703-548-6811
fax: 734-520-6811