[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango Element Baltimore 2010 - Special Offer for Leaders

Julia Schiptsova theperfectshoe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 01:33:53 EDT 2010

Dear Leaders,

Please don't wait until the last minute to sign up for classes. To encourage
you to sign up we are extending a very special offer for you:

We will honor Early Bird pricing for Leaders on non-student *Full Passes
($385) *and on non-student *2-Day Passes ($275) *!!!
You have to sign up *between June 7th and June 21st* to be able to take
advantage of this offer. What you need to do is to pay the current
registration price when registering and you'll have a check for the
difference waiting for you in your registration package when you pick it up
at the registration desk.

Don't miss such a great opportunity to get some cash-back!

We look forward to having all of you, leaders and followers, at the Tango
Element Fest this August!

Also (and this applies to both leaders and followers as well), don't forget
to bring your bathing suits for a nice cool-off session in Tremont's pool
after a night of dancing!

Fondly,
Julia
for Tango Element