[Tango-A] NA-E: Luis Bianchi Y Daniela Pucci Tango Workshops in Cleveland JUNE 19-22

neo tango neotango2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 00:58:21 EDT 2010

NeoTango.net and TangoConnections.ning are  pleased to announce the return of

DANIELA PUCCI AND LUIS BIANCHI WORKSHOP
                 FOR DONNA'S BIRTHDAY BASH !!!!!!!
"America's Sweetheart Tango Couple"
JUNE 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22
4 DAYS ~ 9 CLASSES ~
1 MILONGA ~ 2 PRACTICAS ~1 GUIDED PRACTICA!Friday - June 18
Private lessons (please contact us to schedule private lessons)

Pricing and full schedule @    http://neotango.net/Luis_y_Daniela_Workshops.html

EARYBIRD DISCOUNT PRICING NOW THUR 6/14

Saturday - June 19
CHEEK2CHEEK STUDIOS
4444 MAYFIELD ROAD
SOUTH EUCLID OHIO
3 Classes
12:30 - 1:00: Registration and Warm - Up
1:00 - 2:30: Off-Axis Challenge
Essential Technique for Off-Axis Moves
Developing and refining the lead and follow for colgadas and volcadas
through use of the core

2:45 - 4:00: Colgadas and Volcadas I: Vocabulary and Musicality
New possibilities for colgadas and Volcadas with different dynamics:
slow, fast and frozen.

4:15 - 5:30: Frozen Colgadas and Volcadas II: Challenging Combinations!
Combinations of volcadas and colgadas with ganchos, wraps, sacadas and more!DONNA's BIRTHDAY MILONGA
9 pm - 1 am
CHEEK2CHEEK STUDIOS
4444 MAYFIELD ROAD
SOUTH EUCLID OHIO

With performances by Luis y Daniela
Donna's Gift to you: Birthday CD

Sunday - June 20
CHEEK2CHEEK STUDIOS
4444 MAYFIELD ROAD
SOUTH EUCLID OHIO 44121
3 Classes
1 Guided Practica
Musical Expression Bootcamp: Breath and Explosion
1:00 - 1:30: Registration and Warm Up
1:30 - 3:00: "Breath" : The Art of Dancing Slow - Suspension and Sensuous Structures
>From technique for a floating walk to breathtaking suspended
structures using colgadas and paradas, we find moments of breath and
suspension and create pauses without stopping.

3:15 - 4:30: "Explosion" : The Art of Dancing Fast - Playful Structures with Contratiempo and Syncopation
In this workshop we study the faster rhythms of contratiempo and
syncopation, and learn the proper technique to express them through
movement effortlessly.

4:45 - 6:00 "Breath and Explosion": Dancing with Di Sarli and Troilo
In this workshop we explore how to combine moments of breath and
moments of explosion, developing our own unique expression through
contrast. We analyze the sophisticated music of Di Sarli and Troilo
and develop listening skills.
6:00 - 7:00 Guided Practica: Interactive instruction, coaching and practice with Luis y Daniela

Monday - June 21
KAN ZAMAN
1616 W. 25th. STREET
CLEVELAND, OHIO
2 Classes
1 Practica
7 pm: Milonga Lisa vs Milonga Traspie
8 pm: Quality of Movement in Milonga

9 - 11:45 Practica

Tuesday - June 22
(Taught by Luis Bianchi)
TANGO TRINITY IN KENT
600 SOUTH WATER STREET
KENT, OHIO
1 Class
1 Practica
7:30 - 9:00: Special "A La Carte" Workshop
Bring your questions and requests and Luis will build a class based on
the needs and desires of the group!
9 - 10:30: Practica