[Tango-A] NA-E: Boston Tango Festival 2010 E-REGISTRATION OPEN

ccdancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Wed Jun 2 13:34:01 EDT 2010

We are ready! You can begin registering electronically (via credit card) for the Boston Tango Festival 2010 now.  To do so, copy and paste the link below into your browser.

https://www.123signup.com/register?id=mcsrq

Please note the following:

1. We will probably change the topics of some of the classes, so register for the package, and come back to make changes as needed for specific classes.  This message does not apply to milongas, the show or the special Master Class on Sunday.

2. You are allowed to register only one person per e-mail address.  So if you would like to register for more than one person, please be ready to give additional e-mail addresses.

The paper versions of the registration forms will be ready for download on both the Boston Tango Calendar (www.bostontango.org) and the Boston Tango Festival Website very shortly.

We look forward to seeing you at the Festival!