[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC--Oh Joy-Maria and Gustavo joins Esmeralda's this Sunda; y

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 13:29:38 EDT 2010

Sunday, June 6, At Session 73 (73rd and 1st Ave, S.W. Corner)
We¹ve got aire acondicionado‹in an other word, we¹re COOOOOL!!)

Esmeralda¹s Tango and Tapas continues its
³UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL² Series by welcoming back
MARIA OLIVERA & GUSTAVO BENZECRY SABA of Milonga Canning, BsAs fame, etc etc
etc!!  We do love them‹their greatness as teachers and performers, and their
sweetness & beautiful souls!  And more joy: the chance to take a magnificent
mighty-mini-private from this dear couple‹the special and original offering
of Esmeralda¹s (encouraged by Maria and Gustavo)
For reservations call me at 212 777 6053. $25 for 15 minutes.

They will perform for us about 10:15

Dance 8:30-12:30 to a great classic program with DJ CARLOS QUIROGA

7:00 Beginner class and inter. included in the $10 admission w/EVELYN MEIER

AND THIS NIGHT!!!!
TWO IMPORTANT CELEBRANTS will participate in an honorary dance---
IT IS JENNIFER¹S (SHAFER) BIRTHDAY NIGHT! (she is the ³discoverer² of
Session 73 for tango!)
And long-time friend and tango dancer, LOIS (BARON) who has the nerve to
leave us and move back to Chicago, the city from whence she came!!

WATCH FOR THE COMPLETE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NEW MILONGA IN THE EAST VILLAGE:
Esmeralda¹s East Village Tango Parlor on Tuesdays with opening  JUNE 8
‹to be called ³THE PARLOR²‹ which it actually is‹from 1880--at Professor
Thom¹s Bar and Restaurant, between 13th & 14th on 2nd Ave‹long hours, 5 to
12, with a built-in tango practica in castellano (¡Si!-Argentina¹s Spanish)
led by REBECCA SHULMAN, brilliant teacher and Spanish speaker!

Hope to see you all, Lucille 212 777 6053
Session 73:  212 517 4445 € http://www.lucillesdesigns.com