[Tango-A] NA-E: PABLO VERON coming to BOSTON SEPT 17-18....

ccdancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Fri Jul 16 11:17:09 EDT 2010

The Incredible Master PABLO VERON of the Tango Lesson is coming to Boston this Fall to kick off our Master Series in September.  He will be teaching both Saturday and Sunday (9/17 to 9/18) at Dance Union in Somerville.  So mark your calendars. We will post details about Pablo's visit very shortly.  For more information, send e-mail to info at bostontango.org or visit the Boston Tango Calendar at www.bostontango.org