[Tango-A] NA-E: Fabulous Tango in BOSTON this WEEKEND

ccdancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Fri Jul 16 11:14:39 EDT 2010

We have a fantastic Weekend of Tango Dancing at Dance Union in Somerville, just across the river from Boston, in stored for you.  Starting tonight we have Tango Bar Milonga, featuring a class with Pamela Slavsky at 8pm, followed by dancing from 9pm to 1am with DJ Sam Mane.

Then TOMORROW, Boston's Oldest on-going Milonga, LA MILONGA, will take place from 9pm to 1 am with DJ SIMONIDA.  There will be delicious hors d'ouvres prepared by the passion of our volunteers and we will give away DOOR PRIZES.  If you come to TANGO BAR you can buy Tickets to LA MILONGA at HALF PRICE.

Sunday, we Mix It Up with a Practica that features both Traditional and Contemporary "Nuevo" Tango Music from 7:30 to 10:30pm.

So there's lots going on in Bostontango this weekend.  Don't Miss it. Visit our Calendar at www.bostontango.org or just come to Dance Union, 16 Bow St, Union Sq, Somerville, MA 02143 (on your GPS).