[Tango-A] NA-C: 02/05 Milonga N Chicago with guest DJ Kyla Mares and showcases

burak ozkosem buraktango at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 14:32:48 EST 2010

milonga ñ Chicago Grand Opening (Februrary 5, 2010 8pm)

We are happy to announce that Kyla Mares of LA will be visiting
Chicago for milonga ñ grand opening. Kyla will also be conducting
Women's Technique workshop on Saturday Feb 6.

Guest DJ: Kyla Mares
and surprise showcases!!!

We are also having tango dancers from Kansas City, Minneapolis,
Madison, Milwaukee, and Champaign- Urbana on Feb 5 weekend.

-Eclectic music selection suitable for Tango dancing
-Dining option Greek and Mediterranean Cuisine
-Best dancers in MidWest and visiting dancers from all over the world!
-Also accommodating non-tango friends!

DJ: El Turco and Guest Djs (Kyla is Djing Feb 5)

music selection (75% Golden Age Tunes, 25% Alternative)

There will be a complimentary All-levels class about floorcraft prior
to the milonga 8-9pm

GRAND OPENING: Friday, February 5, 2010 9PM
Entrada: $10
Where: Barba Yianni Restaurant
4761 N. Lincoln Avenue
Chicago, IL 60625
At Western and Lawrence

Free parking: Ravenswood Bank on Lawrence behind Barba Yianni

www.tangonoticias.com for map and directions

WOMEN'S TECHNIQUE WORKSHOP with KYLA MARES in Chicago FEB 6
Saturday Feb 6
1pm-2:30pm
Dance Center Chicago
3868 North Lincoln Avenue
Chicago, IL 60613

*** milonga ñ Chicago (1st Fridays) co-hosted by Burak Ozkosem & Grace
Mittenthal***

for reservations and questions, please contact Burak at (312) 451-4068
or Grace at (708) 601-9824