[Tango-A] NA-E: Good news at Cocktail Tango milonga!

sergio segura sergioseguratango at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jan 19 13:52:07 EST 2010

After work, come to relax with a cocktail and dance tango in an elegant and friendly environment in the South Street Seaport area.
Every one dance!
Beginners are welcome.

GOOD News!

1- New cover price $10, includes the 6pm class!
2- Happy Hour extended to 8pm!
3- Early milonga, from 7 to 10 or a little more… (if you request…)
4- We have a special link for Cocktail Tango with photos! Click on
http://www.sergioseguraproductions.com/cocktailtango/cocktailtango.htm

Every Wednesday
6:00 - 7:00 All level class (Also totally Beginners!)
7:00 - 10pm Social Dancing - all levels

Cover $10, includes Class
Happy Hour 6 to 8pm

Stella Restaurant
213 Front St (btwn Beekman & Peaks Slip)
212 233 2417

Suggested attire: Elegant
No partner required

WHY HAVE I CREATED COCKTAIL TANGO? (by Sergio Segura, your host)
My philosophy:

In 2002, I arrived to NYC to stay for one year. I didn’t know the language, the culture, the city and I didn’t have ANY friends. I had hard times here to communicate with people and to integrate myself into the society. I remember that there was a time when I spent 4 days without talking to anyone. It was very sad.
I created in Cocktail tango the living room of my house, and all my friends and new friends come to visit me and visit other friends and make new friends. Beyond the dance, people chat with every one, dance with everyone without the stress about showing off your Tango, at the time you have a glass of wine or tapas.
Definitely we don’t follow the “new Buenos Aires’ milonga etiquette” of snootiness and cliquishness, because we have created our own:
This place can fit comfortably 30 people so, I look for the 30 nicest people in NYC who want to socialize and make Cocktail Tango their own living room. I don’t care about the age, body, time or dance level. Just cool people.
Thanks!
Sergio

For more information about other events and classes:
www.learnargentinetango.com, 917-373-7446

Sergio Segura
Artist representative & Argentine Tango Cultural event producer
www.sergioseguraproductions.com
Co-director of Strictly Traditional Argentine Tango Dance Center
www.learnargentinetango.com
(917) 373-7446 or (917)-373-7444

      Yahoo! Cocina

http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/