[Tango-A] EU-E : 7th International Istanbul Tango Festival

Aydogan (El Encuentro) aydogan at tangoencuentro.com
Tue Jan 5 18:07:19 EST 2010

Dear List,

It is our pleasure to inform you that the official web site of our Istanbul
Tango Festival is live now. Some statistics that we would like to share with
you on our last festival are;

-              Participants from 45 countries

-              All hotels were full in April

-              Classes were full in June

We have much to share about the festival, but we would request you to visit
the web site for the comprehensive information.

Our warmest regards and best wishes to you all for a lovely new year !

Aydogan

Let's dance where the civilizations dance !

International Istanbul Tango Festival

http://www.istanbultangofestival.com

Aydogan Arkis ( +90-532-583-2824)

info at istanbultangofestival.com

An organization by El Encuentro (Istanbul)