[Tango-A] SA:Casa de Deby: Your home in Buenos Aires

Deby Novitz dnovitz at lavidacondeby.com
Tue Jan 5 16:36:16 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

I have a beautiful apartment in Palermo Viejo where I rent 2 bedrooms to
tango dancers. I have not raised my prices for 2010.  I still have some
space for February and March.  If you have ever thought about coming to
Buenos Aires, you should come now and stay with me.

My place has a spectacular view and the apartment is completely
remodeled with new bathrooms, kitchen, and living areas. Actually everything
is new throughout, including the furniture.  I want my new friends to be
comfortable so my bedrooms have  pillow top mattresses,
egyptian cotton sheets, and towels.  The entire apartment has air
conditioning and heat.  You can cook in my kitchen, watch TV or listen
to music.
I have someone in to clean three times a week.  I give you a cell phone
to use while you are my guest among many other extras.

You can walk to Canning, Villa Malcom, La Viruta, Practica 8 and X and
Loca.  I am 3 blocks from the subte D line and Plaza Italia which is a
major hub for the buses.  You can be at most of the milongas by bus or
subte in 20 minutes or less.

Staying with me is like staying with your best friend.  I invite you to
share my life here in Argentina.  You will learn where the best
restaurants are, where to buy clothes, where to buy tango shoes, what
milongas to go to, who are the good teachers.  Obviously I speak Spanish
and of course English.

I am originally from California - the Bay Area.  I started dancing tango
11 years ago. I have been in Buenos Aires since 2000, but came here to
live permanently in 2004.

Check out my website at www.lavidacondeby.com or email me at
info at lavidacondeby.com.  Besos, hope to hear from you!!

Deby Novitz