[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC OTRA MILONGA February 27 Saturday - UPDATE!!

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 00:22:04 EST 2010

Hola Tangueros,

Due to visa problems Jorge Uzunian has had to postpone his trip to NYC. We
hope to have him at OTRA next month.

But we are happy to welcome back MAXI GLUZMAN, who will teach at 9pm at Otra
Milonga Saturday night. This is his only teaching engagement in NYC!!!!  Do
not miss his class!

Maxi, a well known and respected dancer and teacher from Buenos Aires,
has been studying the original milongueros all his life. He includes Tete as
his most significant teacher and influence. He proudly carries the porteno
style and tradition of tango into the next generation.

www.maxigluzman.com/

We are very happy to welcome back Maxi to help us create a little taste of
Buenos Aires in midtown Saturday night.

Otra Milonga @ Ballroom Off Fifth

37 W 37th Street
New York, NY

Take N, R, W, Q, F, B, D, Path to 34th Street (Herald Square)

Admission $ 15  (includes class, delicious snacks, soft drinks and wine! And
dancing till 2:30am!)

BYOB is perfectly OK! Bring whatever you like, we provide the cups!

See you all for a wonderful night of tango!

Sincerely,

Sarah La Rocca & Yesim "La Turca"
http://otramilonga.wordpress.com