[Tango-A] NA-E: Sat. 2/27: Lado B Grand Opening in Times Square

cARcu carcuweb at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 20:09:13 EST 2010

Please join us this Saturday February 27th from 8pm to 3am for the grand opening of "Lado B Tango"!
We will have Karina Romero teaching the class, Octavio Brunetti and Adam Tully will delight us with their live performance and DJ Carlos Quiroga will share his music selections.
We'll also feature a 100-inch screen showing Tango videos (related movies, shows and instructional videos) throughout the night.
At the new Dardo Galletto Studios in the heart of Times Square!

Lado B Tango
Beginner Lesson at 8pm
Milonga (with LIVE MUSIC) from 9pm to 3am
Dardo Galletto Studios
151 West 46th Street, 11th Floor (bet. 6th & 7th Aves.)
Info: (646) 431-6544
www.ladobtango.com