[Tango-A] FW: NA-C: Chas Gale in Fayetteville,Arkansas Feb. 12-14

Elayne elayne at elaynesdance.com
Sun Feb 7 11:27:31 EST 2010

Yes, believe it or not we Tango in Arkansas!  (even with shoes) :>)

Tango del Corazon!  Feb. 12-14
Absolute beginner to advanced levels will benefit from all classes.

Friday, February 12th
 7:00 – 10:00pm,  Guided Practica & Clinic: Essential to the entire weekend.
This will set the stage for your Tango future.  PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES
EARLY.

 Saturday, February 13th :
•1 pm, Musicality For All Levels , Musical Relevance:
•2pm, Counter Body I: Crossed Feet and “The Magic Step”
•3:00pm, Vals: “The Tango That Flies”

Saturday night Downtown Dance – 7-10pm – Milonga Dance lesson at 7pm. Dance
Tango, Salsa, RocknRoll until 10pm?

Sunday February 14th :
•1 pm, Counter Body II: Crossed Feet and The Ocho Cortado,
•2pm, Counter Body II: Turns, Yours, Mine & Ours.
•3 pm, “Building Happy Milongas”

Sunday night Milonga – 6pm- ?

#1 E. Center, East Square Plaza, downtown Fayetteville

If you need a place to stay, I have some locals willing to host.

Private lessons available.

   idance®
www.elaynesdance.com
                         479.595.9595