[Tango-A] Alberto Dassieu

sherpal1@aol.com sherpal1 at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 18:07:16 EDT 2010

I have just studied a long weekend with Alberto sponsored by Timmy Tango  and I can highly recommend him...he is a delightful man who has the experience and wisdom of his years...he is joyful, lighthearted, very respectful and knows how to turn any possible faux pas or misunderstanding into a meaningful philosophical statement about life, love and tango.

I do admonish all the ladies to follow the cabaceo codigo with Alberto--I sat next to him most of the time and ladies who approached him asking for a dance were repectfully but decidedly refused by Alberto.  He is a true milonguero and I did not see him waver from his tango ethics once.

You are all in for a real treat, the tango lives in his body and his musicality is terrific...dancing with him is like a mini vacation to Buenos Aires...Sherrie