[Tango-A] EU-W: Tango-Workshops Fall 2010 at La Rogaia, Italy, with Fabian Salas, Metin Yazir and many others

info@rogaia.de info at rogaia.de
Mon Aug 30 11:18:08 EDT 2010

TANGO WORKSHOPS FALL 2011
  AT VILLA LA ROGAIA

in Umbria, Italy

    http://www.tango-holidays.com

Sept  11 to 18 , 2010  Joseba Pagola & Bakartxo Arabaolaza ( advanced )
October 2 to 9 , 2010 Wolfgang Sandt ( improvers )
Oct 9 to 16 , 2010 Susanne Illini & Harald Rotter (intermediate)
Oct 16 to 23 , 2010 Andreas von Maxen & Laura Priori (intermediate)
Oct 30 to Nov 6, 2010 Fabian Salas & Lola Diaz (master class)

Contact us now for the last open spaces

 Tango at Villa La Rogaia

- Come to Italy for a combination of Tango, Arts, Culture, Food, Wine and
more...
- Individual attention and intensive learning guaranteed (max. number of
participants 9 couples per class)
- Spend a relaxing week at Villa La Rogaia, an old countryhouse with a large
garden and a pool. It is situated in the hills above Lake Trasimeno between
Rome and Florence. Participants will stay in individually crafted double or
single rooms (shared bathroom for two bedrooms) or in holiday appartments
(for two persons).
- Enjoy our hearty and healthy breakfast and authentic Umbrian cuisine. And
of course there is dancing every night.
- Get inspired by Italy's wealth of culture and history: We can arrange art
historical tours to Arezzo, Assisi or Perugia and more.
Ask for more information at http://www.rogaia.de/en/contact.html or write an
email to info at rogaia.de  or call us at ++30 075 845457
Sign up now at http://www.rogaia.de/en/booking.html

We look forward to hearing from you