[Tango-A] NA-E; NA-C: Toronto; Alberto Dassieu Sept. 24

Patricia Katz pkatz at trebnet.com
Mon Aug 30 09:37:46 EDT 2010

Comments from the organizer and a tanguera about Alberto's current workshop
in Cleveland:

Timmy Tango (Cleveland organizer);"in 15 years of promoting tango in
Cleveland, this weekend has to be the best workshop I've ever promoted.
Alberto Dassieu had the entire workshops attention. He is entertaining and a
joy to be around. Besides that, I'm learing great tango technique and
cadence. The milonga last night has a great attendance and life of it's own.
Thank you Alberto for sharing your knowledge of tango with us"

A Cleveland Tanguera:" Truly an amazing experience to have the opportunity
to meet such a kind soulful gentleman and to get to dance with him. I don't
think I ever truly felt the essence of tango....Though I've felt hints of it
until dancing with him."

Paradiso and Viva Tango Studio welcome Alberto Dassieu and his partner
Paulina Spinoso on their first visit to Toronto from September 24 till
September 29th.

There will be a pre-milonga class on Friday September 24 and workshop on
Saturday and Sunday September 25 & 26 at The Dovercourt House, 805
Dovercourt Rd., Toronto. Also Alberto will be available for private classes.

For details, please check the blogsite:
http://www.torontoargentinetango.blogspot.com
Hotline: 416-208-3848