[Tango-A] NA-E: Maria Olivera and Gustavo Benecry Saba' in New York City!

Francesca francescabl at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 08:32:55 EDT 2010

I am very happy to announce the return to New York of Maria Olivera and Gustavo
Benzecry Saba’! They will be in town for a very short time, from September 2nd
to September 8th and will only teach a few workshops. They will also be
available for private classes, but their time will be very limited, so please
contact me as soon as possible if you want to ensure a spot.

In addition they will also teach a special class on Tuesday September 7th. This
class is by pre-registration only and also specifically designed for more
advanced students.

To register for the workshops or the special class and to reserve your private
class please email me at tangotuscany at gmail.com.

Here below the details of the workshops and the special class. For the complete
schedule of their milonga appearances please go to www.tangotuscany.com.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Thank you. Francesca

At Ripley Grier Studios – 520 8th Avenue – Studio 17B (take the elevator to the
16th floor)
Saturday September 4th
Workshop 1:
2PM - 3:15PM Follower´s techniques: “One for all and all for one” (how to be
connected and active at the same time)
Workshop 2:
3:30PM – 4:45PM  Milonga traspié: “Terremoto”, the cardio-milonga.
Workshop 3:
5PM - 6:15PM Tango Salón: The “Outside” elements. How to deal with the music,
the space and the different partners. (Couples required, changes of partners
too.)

At Pearl Studio room 1206
Tuesday, September 7th
SPECIAL CLASS
7:30PM – 8:45PM Tango Fantasía: “Fancy and possible”. Sophisticated and yet
adaptable movements for the dance floor.

 - Francesca Tango Promotions
917-815-5807
www.tangotuscany.com