[Tango-A] EU-W: Festivalito con Amigos 2010 - book now workshops & Milongas!

Melina Sedo & Detlef Engel tango at tangodesalon.de
Wed Aug 18 05:10:26 EDT 2010

FESTIVALITO CON AMIGOS 2010

A Festival for our Milonguero friends from all over the world

organized by the TANGOKOMBINAT

in Saarbrücken, Germany.

October 8 - 10, 2010

-------------------------------------

DJ'S

Christian Tobler (Argentango, Switzerland)
Andrea Degani (GioKi Tango, Italy)
Uwe Willié (Tangokombinat, Germany)
Andreas Wichter (Tangokombinat, UK)

-------------------------------------

MILONGAS

La Milonguita
Friday 21.00 - 3.00
@ Gemeindezentrum Alte Kirche, Ev. Kirch-Strasse 27, 66111 Saarbrücken
DJ Christian Tobler
Demo: Antonio Martinez (Buenos Aires ) & Francesca Bertelli (USA)
Entrance: 13 € (drinks included)
Number of participants limited & gender balance, please inscribe in
advance!

La Tardecita
Saturday 14.30 - 18.00
@ Mutanth Studio, Karcherstrasse 15, 66111 Saarbrücken
DJ Andreas Wichter
Entrance: 8 € (softdrinks & cake included)

El Gran Baile
Saturday 21.00 - 3.30
@ Johanneskirche/ St. John’s church/ église St. Jean
Cecilienstrasse 2, 66111 Saarbrücken
DJ Andrea Degani
Demo: Tangokombinat & Amigos
Entrance: 16 €

La Despedida
Sunday 15.00 - 21.00
@ Theater Blauer Hirsch, Saargemünderstrasse 11, 66119 Saarbrücken
(Attention: Google Maps shows wrong location!)
DJ Uwe Willié
Entrance: 8 €

Festival - Pass 4 Milongas = 40€

-------------------------------------

WORKSHOPS

@ Gemeindezentrum Alte Kirche, Ev. Kirch-Strasse 27, 66111 Saarbrücken
Friday
WS1	19.30 - 21.00	Tango: An active role for the follower (Antonio)
(This is a couples class!)

@ Tangokombinat, Dudweilerstrasse 77, 66111 Saarbrücken
Saturday
WS2	14.00 - 15.30	Lady’s technique & Adornos (R&M)
WS3	15.45 - 17.15	Tango: Subtility - soft connection & strong
presencia (S&J)
Sunday
WS4	14.00 - 15.30	Milonga: Cool, relaxed & dynamic (S&J)
WS5	15.45 - 17.15   Step & walk: Movements in Tango (R&M)

Inscription: info at tangokombinat.de • +49 681 9381839
Price per workshope: 24 €

-------------------------------------

MAESTROS

Rodolfo “El Chino” Aguerrodi & Miho Omaki
Reknown couple travelling from Buenos Aires all over the world and
dancing a playful and modern Tango.
Demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyfWir7Kvss

Sebastian Coli Bazzini & Josephine Boza
A young couple from Amsterdam, dancing a very musical Tango Milonguero
with a great connection.
Demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX-WDJuQiTM

Antonio Martinez
A Milonguero from Buenos Aires with an intimate embrace, a favourite
partner of the Milongueras in the traditional Salons.
Demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA3vCFDf2CE

-------------------------------------

HOTELS

We recommend the following hotels:

!!! Continental-Hotel:
Basic hotel with special price, late breakfast hours and late check-
out for Festival participants. 1/2 minute walk from St. John's church,
5 minutes from our studio.
http://www.continentalhotel.de

Etap-Hotel:
Very basic hotel. Can be reached by tram or car in 10 minutes.
http://www.etaphotel.com/de/hotel-3516-etap-hotel-etap-hotel-saarbruecken-ost/index.shtml

City-Hotel:
Middle class hotel, 5 minutes walk from our studio.
http://www.hotel-saarbruecken.de

Domicil-Leidinger:
Very nice hotel with special ambiance for a fair price. In 15 minutes
walking distance from our studio, 10 minutes from St. John's church.
http://www.domicil-leidinger.de/

Victors-Residenz-Hotel:
Highclass. You'll need a car to get there.
http://www.victors.de/deutsch/hotels/hotel/index.php?standort=Saarbruecken-DFG

INFOS

http://www.tangokombinat.de
info at tangokombinat.de