[Tango-A] (EU-E) Aug 29 - Sep 5: Otros Aires and 4 other orchestras, 8 days of milongas, Sebastian Arce - Mariana Montes, Ismael Ludman & Maria Mondino at Danubiando - Budapest Tango Festival 2010

Áron ECSEDY aron at milonga.hu
Sun Aug 15 08:23:38 EDT 2010

DANUBIANDO 2010 - BUDAPEST: AUGUST 29 - SEPTEMBER 5

Many missed it last year. Surely, there are several places if you are
planning only to have some workshops...

BUT...Many of these were sorry later on...as it was really great!!!

Join us at the longest tango festival in Europe with a focus on the
social events and the real tango fanatics!

Ismael & Sebastian will also be here ALL 8 days of the festival (and not
just during their workshops) to join the fun!

- 8 days of milongas, 3,5 days of workshops
- Budapest Tango Marathon (Aug 29): tango on the most picturesque areas
of Budapest on the streets for half a day!
- 5 concerts at milongas (at 3 more at shows) by Otros Aires
(introducing their new album Tricota), Beltango, Orquesta Típica
Budapest, the Divertango Duo & the Tango Harmony orchestra
- Tango Chillout session at the world famous turkish baths of Budapest
(looks like a 19th century palace) - Tango Photo Exhibition - Tango
Movie Club
- Tour-de-force of milongas: all locations selected for their unusual
and/or exquisite nature + you won't go to the same place twice!
- Check out our recommendations on sightseeing and the coolest
restaurants around! (we also have a lunch offer at a posh open air
restaurant for dancers until 4pm during workshops for 4 euros - that's
for 3 courses...)
- Contracted taxi company for dancers (cheap & reliable)!
- I could go on...the programme is 17 pages, so you cannot say you won't
have anything to do...

Great dancers around from all over the world - here just to dance!

Package prices for weekend the 'big' milongas including 4 concerts for
only 55 euros (that's a 30% off the prices at the door)!
Package for courses (very limited number of places left): 147 euros for
7x90 minute course by both teachers (Thu - Sun) at two different levels
(note: single workshop 'tickets' only at the location).

Check out http://www.danubiando.com/ - Full programme PDF downloadable
at: http://danubiando.com/program2010en.pdf

Last minute changes and progress of the festival at:
http://www.twitter.com/danubiando

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/budapesttangofestival
Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=161610920545

Cheers to all of you,
Aron & Vera
organizers

--
Ecsedy Áron

Elérhetőségeim (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) *** My social media profiles:

http://www.dandyid.org/id/tangodevla

Tel: +36 70 36-00-533

---

http://www.karmatango.hu/