[Tango-A] NA-C: We want your energy and embrace! Aug. 20–22

Pauline Oo paulinetango at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 01:34:34 EDT 2010

180 registrations and counting... and we still have room for you!

Yes, pack your bags and come to the Heartland Tango Festival in Minneapolis.
We're a friendly bunch, and our three-day weekend (August 20-22) is shaping
up to be fun, inspiring, and full of memorable moments.

REGISTRATION
Still open for milongas and most classes:
http://heartlandtangofestival.com/registration/

HOUSING
Need a cheap/free place to stay? Or want to share a hotel room?
Let me know or check out the "Housing" section on our Facebook "Discussion"
page. (*
http://tinyurl.com/27n3gw7 or s
*earch "Heartland Tango Festival")

FLIGHTS
Delta Airline has a hub here.
Discount airlines like Sun Country, Southwest Airlines, and Frontier
Airlines fly here—so you can probably find a flight deal.

GREEN
We're going to practice the 3Rs: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
Bring your own metal water bottle, and we'll pat you on the back!

GOT A GROUP?
Group discount available for non-Minnesota dancers. Ask me.

Cheers,
http://heartlandtangofestival.com/