[Tango-A] NA-E Monica at Esmeralda's Sunday!

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 16:27:43 EDT 2010

Sun. May 2---
MONICA PAZ brings her mini-privates to
ESMERALDA¹S Tango and Tapas
@Session 73, 73rd and 1st Ave, S.W. Corner

Dance 8:15 to 12:30 w/DJ YESIM!

Monica¹s class: 7pm € Performance: 10pm
(It will be FUN: Batt Johnson partners with her this night!!)
Delicious MINI-PRIVATES
Offered in back Party Room during the milonga.

Add $5 to regular $10 admission for 7:00 class--study with
³A TRUE MASTER OF MILONGUERO STYLE²
Thanks to her unparalleled skills, Monica has an incredible following.
Mini-privates: $25 for 15 minutes.   To reserve, call me at 212 777 6053

Our regulars, EVELYN AND DANNY offer 7:00 begin./pre-inter. Class included
in $10 admission.

Thanks, JULIO BASSAN, for last week---it was a joy to have you!!
So many people for minis, so little time!

Hope to see you all soon!
Lucille

Lucille Krasne
212 777 6053