[Tango-A] NA-C: Opposites Attract practica celebrates on April 25th with Ritz Tango Cafe with a tango marathon in Chicago

PJ Grant windycitytango at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 15:30:00 EDT 2010

On Sunday, April 25, Opposites Attract practica will be danced at our regular time (3:30-6:30 p) at The Ritz Tango Cafe. We will share and work on techniques and movements learned during the 2010 Chicago MINI Tango Festival and elsewhere. Please note Twenty-Ten pricing: $10; packages available for multiple sessions (e.g., $40 for 5 practicas; $60 for 8).

As this will be our final week at The Ritz Tango Cafe, we will join Jorge and Dinah in celebrating their move to a larger space! The day will continue with a lesson by Jorge at 7:00 p prior to milonga which goes until midnight; $10 (includes milonga) or $8 for those who've paid for Opposites Attract practica; BYOB.

We also will host a special milonga this Tuesday night, beginning at 9:00 p, to celebrate Valerie Wright and other Taurean (April 20 - May 21) birthdays as well as welcoming Daniela Pucci & Luis Bianchi for a week of intensive tango "bootcamps". The cover for the milonga is $10, but FREE to other Taureans and to those with a full paid package for the 10 classes and workshops with Daniela & Luis.

NOTE SCHEDULE CHANGES EFFECTIVE APRIL 22 for 3 bootcamps with Daniela Pucci & Luis Bianchi
 A. Understanding& Integrating Styles of Dance – 4 part series (All Levels)
     pre-milonga classes on Wed, April 28; Thurs, April 29; Fri, April 30; and Sat, May 1
with showcases Friday evening at both ARTango milonga and Milonga Portena

B. Off Axis Challenge Bootcamp – 3 part series (Intermediateto
Advanced)
Saturday, May 1            ARTango

C. Extreme Dissociation Bootcamp – 3 part series (Advanced)
Sunday, May 2              Pasha
  followed by Opposites Attract practica  5:00-7:00p

Any 1 weeknight class = $20; all 4 = $70  /  All 4 week night classes = $60 by April 18  /
   withvalid high school or college ID, weeknight classes = $12 each or $45 for all 4
Any 1 weekend workshop = $30  /  Either series of 3 workshops = $80  /  All 6 workshops = $150 by April 18

Private Lessons
To schedule private lessons, contact Daniela directly at danielinha at gmail.com or call617-218-7548.

More details and links to videos can be found at:  http://www.luisbianchi.com/danielayluis.html

WindyCityTango, Unlimited also announces:
  **  Elizabeth Olivera & Pampa Cortes ~ May 7-9
  **  Norberto “El Pulpo” Esbrez (in June with cooperation with Rod Relucio)
  **  Negracha & Diego Lanau ~ July 27 – Aug. 3, 2010 premier in Chicago  www.negrachadiego.com
        Special early, EARLY pricing of $150 for all 9 classes & workshops if paid by May 2

Until The Ritz Tango Cafe finalizes our new home, our friends from Pasha Restaurant, the Ukranian Cultural
Center, and Dance Center Chicago will share their beautiful spaces with us.

Tango21's schedule for classes, practicas, and milongas willremain the same but at these new locations starting in May as follows:

Mondays at Dance Center Chicago
Thursdays at The Ukranian Cultural Center
Sundays "Tango Marathon" at Pasha Restaurant

Hope to see you all on our temporary locations. If you have any questions regarding the relocation of the Ritz Tango Cafe, please call Dinah at 312-217-0304 or email at dinah at tango21.com

 Phoebe J.  (PJ) Grant of WindyCityTango, Unlimited
312-60TANGO (312-608-2646) cell - text msgs welcome
WindyCityTango at yahoo.com (for tango business messages)
TangoLadyChicago at yahoo.com (for immediate communication)
Promoter, Teacher, Performer, Sponsor of Argentine Tango
on Skype:Phoebe-TangoLadyChicago