[Tango-A] NA-W: ONE WEEK NOTICE! Gustavo Naveira & Giselle Anne's "G&G Tango Festival 2010 Part 1" in Boulder, Colorado

Brian Dunn brian at danceoftheheart.com
Fri Apr 23 20:26:05 EDT 2010

Dear Tango Aficionados!

ONLY ONE WEEK AWAY!!! Join us for the premier “G&G’s Argentine Tango
Festival - Part 1” taking place next weekend = Friday, Saturday and Sunday,
April 30, May 1 & 2, 2010 at the elegant
Avalon Ballroom in beautiful Boulder, Colorado, USA!

This inaugural festival event is organized directly by Gustavo Naveira &
Giselle Anne through their company “Gugi LLC” in partnership with “Dance of
the
Heart LLC”. “G&G’s Argentine Tango Festival - Part 1” features TWO
world-class teaching couples: the peerless ‘maestros de los maestros’
themselves, Gustavo & Giselle, freshly returned from a triumphant month of
sold-out European tango engagements in the Swiss Alps, AND sizzling young
“next generation” Argentine tango stars Ariadna Naveira (yes, Gustavo's
daughter!) and her partner, Fernando Sanchez!

Boulder is eagerly awaiting the first Colorado visit of this charming and
talented young couple in the midst of their second world tour of workshops
and performances within the last two years! We are likewise preparing for a
marvelous wave of tango aficionados from across the country who are
descending into Boulder to study at the feet of these leading tango lights!

For those of you unfamiliar with these remarkable couples, our esteemed
‘maestros de los maestros’ Gustavo & Giselle were recently featured in
"La Milonga", a top Buenos Aires tango magazine (cover photo & interview)
available for viewing at:

www.lamilongaargentina.com.ar

Needless to say, a brief visit to YouTube will show countless amateur videos

for BOTH couples!

Please take advantage of this unprecedented opportunity to meet
them all live and in person - JOIN US in Boulder next weekend - you’ll be
treated to a PREMIER tango adventure set in springtime in the fabulous
Colorado Rockies, featuring a fantastic selection of classes with these
highly sought-after tango teaching/performing couples! You can choose from a
delectable selection of nine 1½-hour classes over 3 days in a world-class
facility. Classes are designed for intermediate through advanced dancers.
While partners are NOT required and we will provide a rotation for
unpartnered students, we cannot guaranteed unpartnered students will always
rotate to a 'perfect' partner, so it's always a good idea to arrange for a
partner during the classes. A "Searching for Partners" list is available
on-line or you are always welcome to make arrangements with anyone else
during classes.

In addition to the opportunity to study incredible material delivered by
these top teachers, you'll enjoy nightly milongas inside the active local
Colorado Argentine tango scene, including our magnificent MILONGA SHOW
celebration on Saturday night, May 1, featuring performances by the maestros
and DJ-ing team Gustavo Naveira and Brian Dunn of Dance of the Heart!

Please check Gustavo & Giselle's and/or Dance of the Heart websites for
registration details, where you'll also find discount pricing options and
information about travel to and from Boulder for out-of-town dancers.
We also accept registrations at the door of each individual class.

Gustavo & Giselle: http://gustavoygiselle.com
Ariadna & Fernando: http://ariadnayfernando.com
Dance of the Heart: http://danceoftheheart.com

We look forward to sharing “G&G’s Argentine Tango Festival - Part 1” with
you soon!

Deborah Sclar & Brian Dunn
Dance of the Heart, LLC
http://www.danceoftheheart.com
Boulder, CO 80302 USA
303-938-0716
deb at danceoftheheart.com
"Building a Better World, One Tango at a Time"